Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Getting Spoiled

I received a lovely package from Ms. Megan last week! I would have included pictures of the delightful wrapping job, but I tore into too quick (oops!). Here's what was inside:


ADORABLE hoop art! It's going to look fabulous in the nursery!
(She sells her beautiful work here!)


This darling necklace: MERE means "mother" in French. How sweet of her to remember that France is part of my home!!


Lovely note cards from her shop! I just know I'll find lots of uses for these!

Thank you so much Megan!! I truly feel spoiled by my bloggy friends!

3 comments:

  1. So much cuteness! Really sweet necklace. I love anything in French.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! glad someone is spoiling you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you liked it all Sarah!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete