Monday, May 21, 2012

Star Sponsor: Geeky and Sassy

I have another new friend to introduce to you today! Meet Virginia from Geeky and Sassy!


My name is Virginia aka V.  A northern girl who blogs about her not so perfect journey of her faith, family, life and home.   I've been married to my wonderful husband for 5 years and have 2 amazing kids.  When not chasing my muddy kids around the yard and biking them to the park I can be found reading, writing and sewing. 

Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest   


AND! Every month there's an Illuminate Challenge where we read through a book of the Bible together and / or memorize a verse.  I hope you'll join us!  

2 comments:

  1. Virginia was one of my roommates at Blissdom, and I can tell you she is one of the sweetest, funniest ladies ever. So blessed to call her friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia is awesome and among the few bloggers I've met in real life :)

    ReplyDelete