Friday, November 11, 2011

For me and for you!

It's so nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself when I blog! That's why I love your comments, and that's why I was happy to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award from Melissa!


Rules of the award: To share seven things about yourself and award seven more bloggers this award. Be sure to let them know you awarded them so they can pass it on!


Here we go, seven random things:


1. I can pretty much only wear leather shoes or my feet hurt too much.
2. I'm growing out my hair because my hubby likes it long (what is it with guys?!)
3. I wake up at 5:15 AM every single day, even on the weekends. (Exception: summer break)
4. I can't stand shows like The Bachelor. It's all rigged, I'm convinced!
5. I could live off of bread and cheese.
6. I want a turret in my next house :)
7. I eat the same thing for breakfast, and the same thing for lunch every day!

And now, to pass it on to seven other lovely bloggers:

Moonbeam Wishes
The Hairy Peach
My Life under the Bus
So Many Memories
Something Monumental
And They Shall Become One
Eager Hands

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! 5:15 everyday!? I'm nervous because I have class next semester at 8, two days a week! Hahah Maybe I need to be more like you :)

    Glad you did the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! :) I will be sure to get this done today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Never realized you and I are so much alike? ;) Guess what, I have a turret in my house ;)
    Congrats on the award ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to grow out my hair too, I liked it SOOO much better when it was long!
    and I am an early riser too. I just can't ((usually))sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Thank you so much for awarding me with this awesome award Sarah!!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! So sweet of you! I could also live off of bread and cheese. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! So very sweet of you.

    And yes...what is it with guys and long hair?!?! If I ever mention cutting my hair my hubby freaks out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so now I have to know what you have for breakfast and lunch...lol XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing good to be up by 9 every morning!! Congrats on the award and thank you for passing on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete