Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Star Sponsor: Tahnie from A Happy Girl

Meet Tahnie!


At 16 months, I was diagnosed with a rare (less than 500 in the U.S. and only about 7 patients exist in my home state of Utah) fatal disease called Cystinosis. To heavily over simplify; basically every organ in my body is slowly crystallizing until they can no longer function. This facet of my story has been a blessing in many ways. I wasn't supposed to live to see my 9th birthday and today I am 28, living my days with the love of my life and our miracle daughter. Life is beautiful like that. To quote my favorite fortune cookie message of all tme: "Life is not a struggle, it's a wiggle."


Did you know that Tahnie is a Stella and Dot stylist? Check out all of their fabulous jewelry!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment