Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Star Sponsor Feature: A Happy Girl



Hi there! I am Tahnie and I blog over at A Happy Girl. I believe in seeing the joy in all things and practicing gratitude. Like you all, I am a work in progress! ;) I was born with Cystinosis, a disease that affects 500 in the United States, and only about 5 in my home state of Utah. Doctors told my parents I wouldn't not live past 9 years old, however I had a life saving kidney transplant when I was 11. Only a few other women with Cystinosis have been blessed with the impossible of giving life, and I am beyond thankful to be in that small group. Come read more about my story and celebrate life with me! xo.














I love working with Stella & Dot! Our jewelry is full of fresh and fun designs and we have something for everyone, from personalized charm necklaces, to every day earrings, to big bold cocktail rings, to pearls for little girls and handbags. Stella & Dot is all about empowering women to look their best, to wear joy. Every single dollar earned from my Stella & Dot business goes toward my overwhelming medical costs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment