Thursday, June 16, 2011

Star Sponsor: Chic Geek Designs

Do you know Lori from Chic Geek Designs?


Not only is she lovely but she's a fun friend to have too! Lori takes beautiful photos and pairs them with the perfect quote. Take a peek:


Here's the scoop on Lori:


Tell us about your shop.
My shop is a reflection of me and my travels. I love to travel and I love to take pictures, so I thought putting them into photos, cards, books, would be the best way to share my passion. 

What is the easiest thing about running your shop? What's the hardest?
Wow, the easiest thing. Running a shop isn't too easy, to be honest but it is fun. The hardest is trying to keep it up to date with product photos and to keep new and fresh ideas in the shop. 

What is one thing you wished you had known before you started your shop?
Again, I guess I wish I knew how much work it would have been and I'm still learning the best ways of "getting out there". 

If you were a piece of candy, what would you be and why?
Oh, I would be a Reese Peanut Butter Cup! My favorite thing in the world but something I can't eat anymore. So might as well be one, right!?!? :-) 

1 comment:

  1. aw love lori!! she is too cute. and yes to PB cups - the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete