Monday, May 23, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays, 19th edition

Welcome to the latest edition of Tickle Me Tuesdays, where we all share what's been tickling our fancy!




If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
  

1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!


Sand Bow Belt from Darlingtonia
(inspired by the What I Wore Wednesday posts of Ms. Megan)


(Thanks to Caroline who introduced me to Sseko Designs! These are handmade leather sandals that can be tied up in a variety of ways - proceeds help the Ugandian women who make them. Check them out!!)

Now it's your turn! What's been tickling your fancy this week?



 

16 comments:

  1. I love that little bow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks this week - love those sandals and mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have Totally Teal Tuesday : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow is just pretty and feminine! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE!!! Sseko's!!! Oh man, I really want the teal and the red, oh just all the colors! I got the green and brown, but now I need some more!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love seeing everyone show off their Ssekos lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the mugs! Such a great Etsy shop - have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally need a pair of sseko sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen those shoes around, and they're very intriguing! So cute.

    I also really, really love those mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! Just passed along the Kreativ Blogger Award to you :)
    http://danimariedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-new-awards-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those mugs and I heart my bow belt! It just goes with everything and is such a pretty touch to anything!! Thank you so much for including me Sarah!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those mugs, but I'm not sure my mug cabinet can fit another, even if so adorable, set, without bursting at the hinges! Nice eye-candy post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the sandals... they remind of the ones that wrapped up your leg from the 80's that you could change out the laces.
    hee-hee
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have now decided i am not wearing nearly enough bows. that one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete