Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Fling Earring Swap is here!

 

The Spring Fling Earring Swap blog hop is finally here! I can't wait to see what you all got and gave!

My partner was Ivy. (She's pretty new to the blogging world, so go give her some love!). Ivy sent me two lovely pairs of earrings:
I just love the vintage feel of these earrings! Plus they're so delicate and feminine. LOVE!

These are just plain fun. My first graders are going to notice them right away!!

So now it's YOUR turn! Link up below and share what your partner sent you. And don't forget to hop around and find some new bloggy friends!!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them! :) I still have to post mine up...soon! :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty Sarah!!!

    And the bottom ones..yes the kids will notice those right off the bat!!

    I'll be posting mine soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both so cute. I love the top pair. So vintage and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both really beautiful, Sarah! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a week How did I miss this? I got such nice earring too! I'll have to get this up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for hosting this swap! I just posted the goodies I got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to participate, is it too late? Share the details!? I just stumbled on your blog and I make jewlery. See my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these earrings!!!!
    ...I haven't gotten mine, :(, but I love seeing what everyone else got!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spaced and totally forgot to link up my post about my earrings! Here they are... http://www.lifeinthebatcave.com/2011/04/spring-fling.html

    ReplyDelete