Friday, September 17, 2010

Bare walls begone!

Last summer, we moved into our house with just four days to spare before school started (for me as a teacher, and for my husband as a grad student!). Although we really wanted to do things like paint and hang up pretty pictures, we were slightly more concerned with, say... getting a refrigerator. Fast food is fun, but a week of it? Not so much.

I thought I would have all the time in the world for my decorating projects since we both have the summers off. But... something happened. Somewhere in between the three trips we took out of state to visit family, and the lounging around in our pajamas, those projects just never seemed to get done!

I can live with the white walls in our living room. But the hallway? The hallway is desperate for something. I stumbled across these free art prints via One Pretty Thing the other day, and I just knew I was going to have to use this one as the focal point for our hallway pictures:


There are lots of other cute ones, too - go snag one for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment